Post in our forum for parents, teens - You! - at ConnectSafely.org.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tech parenting from our POV

"Is it smart or sneaky for parents to have accounts on facebook or myspace to monitor their children's behavior?" "I won't let my teenager on Facebook or MySpace. Is that a mistake? Should I?" "Of the social networks, which do you consider to be the most safe, and which do you consider to be least safe?" Those are just a few of dozens of questions from parents around the US my ConnectSafely.org co-director Larry Magid and I enjoyed answering in a one-hour, live online discussion at the Washington Post last week. It's now archived at the Post's Web site here. (Whew! The virtual version of thinking on your feet.) Do check it out and tell us what you think (or ask us your own questions) in the ConnectSafely.org forum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home