Post in our forum for parents, teens - You! - at ConnectSafely.org.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Facebook the movie

I wonder if Facebook folk are a little nervous. TV writer Aaron Sorkin has set up his Facebook profile, introducing himself this way: “I've just agreed to write a movie for Sony and producer Scott Rudin about how Facebook was invented. I figured a good first step in my preparation would be finding out what Facebook is, so I've started this page," says writer Aaron Sorkin on his Facebook page. "(Actually it was started by my researcher, Ian Reichbach, because my grandmother has more internet savvy than I do and she's been dead for 33 years.)” But this technophobe's a quick study, right? A Facebook spokesperson told the Los Angeles Times that Facebook hadn't agreed to cooperate with any filmmaker so far, but it's flattered by the attention. Here, too, is coverage at the Times of London and Wired.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home