Post in our forum for parents, teens - You! - at ConnectSafely.org.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Daughter's blog, mom's dilemma

"Not long ago, a friend sent me an unsettling email," writes a mother in the Washington, D.C., area in a commentary at the Christian Science Monitor. "She'd discovered the Internet links for her daughter's and my daughter's online journals. Was I interested in reading my daughter's?" Would she end up doing so? You'll see that arriving at the answer was neither simple nor applicable to all parent-child relationships, but it helps to read a fellow parent's thinking process on a tough issue. Please email me (or click on "comments" just below) if you've faced a similar question - I'd love to hear what you and your child worked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home